Hello all! Now Who likes the N64? Or maybe the lovely Nes! What about the Gameboy or the beloved Gameboy advance? Wondering if you should by some wii virtual console games or buy some gameboy games off the Eshop?
NOW YOU DONT NEED TO WASTE CASH WORRYING IF DOWNLOADABLE GAMES ARE GOOD OR BAD!!!
I from the kindness of my heart have purchest A: Gameboy, N64, Gameboy Advance and a SNES along with 100's of games. And i will be reviewing ANY game you want right here!! Now I am kind arent I... Yes. Yes I am.
So I will be reviewing: SMB, SMB3, Legend of zelda, legend of zelda: Majora's mask,Paper Mario, Mario golf, Mario Kart 64, Mario Tennis, Mario and Luigi superstar sega, Minish cap, A link to the past, Four swords, Super mario land/World, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of ages.
So get excited! There are a lot of old gem of a game reviews coming! Comment if you want me to review anything else!!!
M2
No comments:
Post a Comment